The Terrible Congrat   +  work

HOW'DA SHOP
you're on tumblr - realize you need more stuff - go bananas cuz u want need it

searching for a particular item on fashiola, work up a sweat, found it, order it, kiss ur mac

freak out when your order has been sent

and last but not leat freak out even more when you received your order

-
in cooperation with fashiola.de

Weil ich im Herzen immer noch ein kleiner Dorfgammler bin, habe ich mich nie richtig daran gewöhnt, dass ich auf einmal alles vor der Tür habe. Wo ich damals Stunden für einrechnen musste, brauche ich heute maximal ne halbe Stunde. Dennoch kam meine Romanze zu Online Shops nie zu kurz! Ich liebe das kribbeln im Bauch, wenn man nach einer langen Suche im Netz ein bestimmtes Teil findet, es vielleicht sogar noch viel günstiger ist und man mit wenigen Klicks das gute Teil auf die Reise ins Eigenheim schickt. Wie verdammt praktisch dabei eine Seite dabei kann, die mit 167 Online Shops gleichzeitig arbeitet, beweist uns Fashiola! Binnen weniger Schritte und Suchfiltern kann man zum Beispiel eine Lederjacke auf den verschiedenen Seiten suchen - Google für Klamotten sozusagen. Die GIF's zeigen am Besten, wie sehr ich die geniale Idee abfeier'.
As you might know I come from a small town near Brunswik, north-west Germany. With no malls, no shops and even no cool people around me, I fell in love with the world wide web. Four years ago I packed all my stuff and fell in love again: this time with the not perfect/perfect Berlin. Obviously not just because of all the shops who's around me know, even more because of the people, the freedom and peace who made me a better person. But back to clothes: My heart still goes out to online shopping, cause the only shops I like in Berlin are Second-Hand or Vintage. I do have special wishes when it comes to clothes, so I am secretly obsessed with the feeling when you find the piece you wanted needed online (and most of the time it's cheaper). To support my laziness I always search for particular items (this time a leather jacket) on Fashiola, which is an online search engine, where you can take a look through 167 shops: how great is that?!!
HEYHO