The Terrible Congrat   +  Outfit

#RBF15
all pictures made by me at reeperbahn festival 2015
in cooperation with hummel

Was für ein Festivalreiches Jahr das doch war: Angefangen mit einem tollen Start beim Rock am Ring brachte mich die 'Sommer-(Sonne)Regen-Musik-Welle' im Juli zum Hurricane und spülte mich Ende letzten Monats zum Reeperbahn Festival in Hamburg. In all den Jahren ist es mir noch nie vorgekommen, dass ich während einer Reise krank wurde, lediglich ein Unfall machte meinen Aufenthalt im Disneyland vor zwei Jahren mit den Jungs etwas.. sagen wir, anders. Obwohl ich keine Party-Maus bin liebe ich Festivals und deshalb habe ich mich wirklich darauf gefreut das letzte Mal so richtig die Sau rauszulassen. Natürlich blieb ich nicht verschont und wurde (wie gefühlt jeder) krank und das Festival sah mich leider von meiner nicht so pretty side. Ich habe natürlich versucht das Beste daraus zu machen und wenigstens Bands wie Girlpool, Elliott Moss oder The Beach live zu genießen - mit Erfolg! Danke Hummel für den tollen Aufenthalt und meine super-duper neuen  Reflex Total Sneaker :) 
Howdy, this was definitely the year of festivals (and sunsets)! With great gratitude my bestie and I got invited to rock am ring, in the same month to hurricane (my favorite so far!) and reeperbahn festival in hamburg completed the trio/trips. As you might know I'm a huge music fan, so I was pretty excited to see different bands from all over the world, most of them unknown, mixed with laid back mood, beer and cigs. We seek good fortune, misfortune seeks us: I got sick and ended up with a cold in bed. Just my luck! Anyways, I was happy to see one of my favorite girl group girlpool from la, elliott moss and the beach (these were just my favorites, I honestly don't know get the names anymore.. the timetable in combo with the festival map was such struggle!!) None the less I'd like to say thank you hummel for leaving new, wonderful memories aaand for my new reflex total sneakers. Wearing them is the most comfortable thing ever, it feels like your flying and who doesn't want to feel like Peter Pan or someone else who can fly?
HEYHO